As the property owner, you are responsible for some rates, charges and fees for your DHA property, including, but not limited to:
- taxes, and local Government rates
- charges for the provision of water and sewerage services
- levies and charges related to the property under any strata or community titled scheme or other legislation
- other statutory and council charges
- Insurance fees.
What charges are DHA responsible for?
We are responsible for the payments (or procured payment) on the accounts for:
- excess water, water usage or water consumption
- the supply of gas, electricity, telephone, technology and communication services (such as cable and satellite television, and broadband internet services), and other such services to the property.
You may wish to take advantage of our bill-paying service to help manage these payments. When you arrange your bills to be delivered to us, we can pay the bill on your behalf and deduct the appropriate charges from your monthly rental payment.
Learn more about our Bill-paying service.