Senate Order Entity Contracts
As a Corporate Commonwealth entity, from 1 July 2017 DHA complies with the Senate Order on Entity Contracts and publishes a list of contracts over $100,000 (GST inclusive) on our website for the relevant reporting period.
DHA contract listing
- View the 1 July 2018 - 31 December 2018 report here (PDF 527 KB).
- View the 1 January 2019 - 30 June 2019 report here (PDF 600 KB).
- View the 1 July 2019 - 31 December 2019 report here (PDF 700 KB).
- View the 1 January 2020 - 30 June 2020 report here (PDF 764 KB).
- View the 1 July 2020 - 31 December 2020 report here (PDF 625 KB).
- View the 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 report here (PDF 648 KB).
Accountable authority assurance
The DHA Board of Directors, as accountable authority, has assured that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
We engage consultants as required when specialist expertise is not available in house and the services are required for a defined period of time. We provide detail of the consultants we engage in our Annual Reports.