The Miramor development will be a masterplanned residential community over 15.45 hectares, comprising 204 land lots. Some 40 lots will be retained by DHA, on which homes will be built for Defence members and their families. The remaining 164 lots will be available for public purchase. The development is located off Aulds Road, Ripley, 9 kilometres from the Ipswich CBD and about 14 kilometres from the RAAF Base, Amberley.
Development approval was received from the Ipswich City Council in November 2018. The construction of homes for Defence members is due to be completed in early 2020. Land lots in Stage 1 were released for public purchase in mid-2019.
To find out more visit Miramor.com.au
- 9 kilometres to Ipswich CBD
- 14 kilometres to RAAF Base, Amberley
- 8 kilometres to Yamanto Shopping Centre
- 1 kilometre to emerging Ripley Town Centre
- 164 land lots offered for retail sale
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access