About Fetherston Ridge
Located in the Canberra suburb of Weston, Fetherston Ridge is situated on an elevated site offering uninterrupted views across the Fetherston Gardens arboretum to the Brindabella Ranges.
DHA built 50 properties for Defence members and their families, while the remaining land lots were sold to the public. This community will feature 120 residences.
Fetherston Ridge was named to honour Tony Fetherston, the founder of the neighbouring Fetherston Gardens. He was an educator, a pioneer of horticulture in the Canberra community and served in the Royal Australian Air Force from 1934–44.
- 12 kilometres to Canberra CBD
- 5 kilometres to Westfield Woden
- Close to schools and community facilities
- Convenient road and public transport access
- Neighbours Fetherston Gardens